Apron Feeders are a type of mechanical feeder used to transfer material to a crusher or other downstream equipment at an even rate. They are generally used to feed primary crushers but can be used in primary, secondary and tertiary applications as:
- Primary feeder
- Primary crusher discharge feeder
- Stock feeder
- Rail unloading feeder
- Storage bin feeder
These types of feeders are ideal for handling very hard, abrasive and tough materials that are beyond the scope of other feeders. Designed to withstand extreme impact loading, Apron Feeders can handle larger material pellets and both small and large capacities.
Apron Feeders are preferred for a variety of reasons, including:
- Apron Feeders can handle extremely small and extremely large capacities beyond the capacity of other feeder types.
- Apron Feeders can withstand extreme impact loading beyond the capacity of other feeder types.
- Apron Feeders provide the most accurate feed rate of all feeders.
- Apron Feeders can measure many wet or dry materials such as minerals, aggregates and recycling in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Apron Feeders have the longest service life of all feeder types, requiring the least maintenance.
|PB-0620||600 mm||2000 mm||4000 kg||150-200 T/S||7,5/1500 Kw/rpm|
|PB-0925||900 mm||2500 mm||10000 kg||200-250 T/S||11/1500 Kw/rpm|
|PB-1135||1100 mm||3500 mm||12000 kg||300-250 T/S||11/1500 Kw/rpm|
|PB-1350||1300 mm||5000 mm||15000 kg||400-450 T/S||22/1500 Kw/rpm|
|PB-1550||1500 mm||5000 mm||17000 kg||500-700 T/S||22/1500 Kw/rpm|